Dry skin type
Dry skin type can include both oily and those who suffer from lack of moisture. The skin is thin and and can be flaky. The color of the skin is a little pale, but when treated properly it's clear. When it gets irritated it becomes red and it feels rough when touching. Because it's dry it can be itchy and might feel tight. It becomes worse in the winter time.
° Avoid everything that dries the skin.
° Use toner
° Choose a rich cleansing emulsion or cream
° Light peeling (creamy)
° Rich care cream
° Power drop under you cream
It is very important to pay attention to the season changes when choosing the treatment products.
Dry skin may be caused or made worse by:
- °Your genes
- °Aging or hormonal changes
- °Weather such as wind, sun, or cold
- °Ultraviolet (UV) radiation from tanning beds
- °Indoor heating
- °Long, hot baths and showers
- °Ingredients in soaps, cosmetics, or cleansers