Ida Warg - Tanning Products



So Summer went pretty fast and it's time for fall. Not that excited about that. In this post I am going to tell you all about Ida Warg tanning products. This brand wasn't familiar to me when I recieved the products. Ida Warg Beauty sells hair care and tanning products. The tanning products look simple and classy. All of the products are 100% vegan and fragrance free!! So about the products... 


 SELF-TANNING FACE LOTION 


 This first product has to be my favorite from all the products. This product is for the face. I don't like to use body tanners on my face, because it makes my skin break out. This product is designed only for the face. You apply the product to clean face and wait for three hours. After only three hours you get a nice sun kissed face. It applies to the skin well and looks natural. It suited me well. I have been using this a lot and I will buy this product again. 

 SELF-TANNING SPRAY 


 This product was a difficult one. It gave a nice color of tan but it was really difficult to apply. It is difficult to see where you have already applied the tan. So there should be someone to give a hand with this product. I had some places where the tan was really dark and some places I even haven't applied the tan. Also I sprayed it too close to my skin. You have to spray the product from pretty far. This product took three hours to develope fully. 


 SELF-TANNING MOUSSE 


This was the other product that worked out for me pretty good. This product comes of the bottle in a foam form. Applying the foam with the tanning glove to your whole body and waiting for three hours you will get a tan that doesn't look fake at all. It also moisturizes the skin for 48 hours. The only downside is that the foam is clear so you have to be extra precise when applying the tan. 
 

DRY SHIMMER OIL 


I have only tried out this product once. This is the only product that has a scent. The scent is really summery. When you have applied your tan or you are going out this product will give your tan a pretty glow. You only need a little bit of this product. Just spray the product where ever you want extra glow and then rub it on to your skin. It sticks on the clothes a little bit.



 One thing that I would like to point out is that the instructions on the packaging are in swedish. So that is a bummer. All of all I liked some of the products and will buy them again, but some didn't worked out for me unfortunately. I really liked that the product was frarance free and it didn't stain clothes or the bed. The color of the tan was nice too. The price quality ratio is good too. I would like to try out their hair care too.

 All the products are received from Why Not Pr :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6