Ivybears (Hair Vitamins)

I can't lie that I have always been pretty skeptical about these kinds of products but I have always wanted to try them and see them for myself if they really work.


Ivybears are made in Germany and they are the first european hair vitamins. I received two month supply of these adorable hair vitamins so I can really see the changes in my hair.

This product is gluten free, cruelty free, vegetarian and soy free. It contains biotin, vitamins and many other important ingredients for your hair. It's supposed to make your hair grow faster, give a  nice shine and strenghten your hair. I don't need to grow my hair faster but my hair really needs the shine and strenghtness. Swimming isn't the best for your hair because of the chemicals.

                                                   These gummy bears are so cute!



I have just tried them out and they taste amazing just like berry candy :) The best thing is that they are made from natural ingredients. You are supposed to take two gummy bears a day. There are 60 gummy bears in one jar so in one jar you have a month supply. I am really excited to try and see if they really work.

There are hair vitamins for women and men!!
Here is the website if you are interested to read more about them or you are interested on buying them. Here is also their Instagram account @ivybearsofficial

Ivybears


After two months I will post again and tell you if they worked for me :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6