My skincare wish list

So I have already posted a makeup wish list on my blog and now I wanted to do a skincare version. Now that I am a cosmetician I have been taking a better care of my skin. I also have realised how important it is. I love makeup as much as I do at my skincare products. Here are my skincare wish list products.



Tatcha - The Dewy Skin Cream




First of all the packaging is stunning and so luxurious. It comes with an applicator, which is a really nice touch. With the applicator you don't get any bakteria to the cream form your fingers. It is a rich cream, great for the winter time and for dry skin. The cream seals moisture, helps to replenish ceramides for instant luminosity. Has amazing ingredients for example green tea, japanese purple rice and algae. It gives a nice glow to the skin and at the same time hydrates the skin. The color of the cream is purple too which I like. 



Herbivore Botanicals - Rose Quartz Facial Roller




I have seen many people using facial rollers on their skincare routines. It looks fun and relaxing to do. The facial roller helps with many things for example wrinkles, puffiness and muscle tension. 

Facial rollers have been a beauty ritual since ancient times in China, dating all the way back to the seventh century. Physically, it aids in supporting the lymphatic system, the body's main major detoxification system. Metaphysically, rose quartz corresponds to the heart chakra, the energy center of love.


Farsali - Hydration Bae






I enjoy masks and they are really quick savers for the skin. I like sheet masks, cream masks, occlusion masks, sleeping mask you name it. 
Non rise face mask that leaves skin radiant, supple and buttery soft. 10 minute facial for flawless looking skin. Can be used over night as an intensive hydration treatment, or used in the morning as a glow-inducing makeup base.  The mask has gel and bubbles. The gel is supposed to hydrate and the bubbles nourish, smooths and makes your skin luminous. Contains Hyaluronic acid,
Tamarind Indica seed extract (Helps with elasticity and firmness)
Hibiscus oil (Tones and plumps your skin).



Drunk Elephant - T.L.C Sukari Babyfacial








I have now liked enzyme peels more than granule peels, because enzyme peels don't irritate the skin as much. This product is a AHA/BHA facial peel that improves texture and tone. Works for every skin type except if you have very sensitive skin. It exfoliates dead skin, brightens the appearance of skin. It has glycolic, tartaric, lactic and citric acids. Active ingredients are Gram/Chickpea flour: Balances and brightens helps with dullness too. Pumpkin ferment extract: Gentle exfoliant. Good to use once a week. 



Glow Recipe - Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask





A breathable sleeping mask that smoothes and perfects skin overnight. This mask has hyaluronic acid, soothing amino-acid, rich watermelon extract and pore refining AHAS. You apply two scoops on your skin as the final step of the evening routine. Pat the mask on the skin and wash it of in the morning.

Makes skin look: Glowy and Bright

Makes skin feel: Hydrated, super soft and radiant.


























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6