Ted Baker Perfumes

I love to smell good and I like to collect different perfumes, scented bodylotions and fragrances. I use different perfumes depending on the occasion and the season. These lovely products are a great gift idea or just to get yourself. I have been gifted these amazing products from Marsaaana, Aspirebrands. 

Polly Gift Set

This gift set comes with a 30ml Polly perfume and a 100ml bodylotion. This is amazing to get your loved ones or just for yourself. The packaking is stunning and I really like the flowers on them. The Perfume is such a sweet girly scent. The perfume bottle is stunning and it is also a great decoration in your bathroom or your bedroom.

The bodylotion absorbs quickly and it makes your skin soft. The scent isn’t overpowering at all. It is a amazing duo with the perfume.




 Top Notes: Mandarin Orange, Peach and Red Berries 

 Middle Notes: Jasmine, Peony and Honeysuckle

 Base Notes: Vanilla, White Musk and Amber

 Sweet Treats Ella

This scent is more on the mature side. It’s not as sweet as Polly. I think this perfume is unisex. I like sometimes to spice things up and put on a more mature and sexy scent than a sweet scent. Great mini version if you want to first test and see if you like it and later on buy the full size.
 


 • Top Notes: Bergamot, Cassis


• Middle Notes: Rose, Jasmin and Orange Blossom 


 • Base Notes: Sandalwood, Amber, Vanilla and Patchouli



Love this shade of red. Great to wear on the holidays. This is very comfortable on the lips. 

Sweet Treats Polly



This is the same scent that was shown first. I love this scent and it is great to own a mini one to take in my bag. The lipgloss is really nice and the perfect shade of nude for me. 



These lipglosses are not sticky and they have great pigment to them. They are so cute!!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6