Winter fashion styling


I haven’t wrote here for ages. I wanted to do a fashion related post that I haven’t done a long time. Finally I got the inspiration and time to do it. There are some cozy pieces and some more classy ones hope you enjoy the post.

Simple sweater with high knee boots



Sometimes I think sweaters can look boring, but when you dress it up with boots or a nice long coat it staight away looks different. Also it looks like you have but an effort.

Coat: Zara
Sweater: New Yorker
Jeans: Bershka
Boots: I don’t remember :(
Purse: Gina tricot



Pop of color



I usually wear black, white and gray so this sweater is a nice change to my wardrobe. This hot pink color is amazing I really like it. I wore this sweater with leather jeans and basic white trainers. A pop of color changes the outfit instantly and makes it more fun.

Sweater: New Yorker
Jeans: Veromoda
Trainers: Nike M2k tekno



Classy business look



I always like to dress more on the comfy side but sometimes it’s nice to look more put together. I think a blazer is a stable in your clozet. I own a black, white and a nude one. Also I always have jeans on so these pants are nice and different what I usually wear. They are also very comfortable on. The shoes are so pretty and very comfortable on.

Blazer: New Yorker
Top: Gina tricot
Leather Pants: New Yorker
Boots: New Yorker



 Comfy 



I have recently enjoyed nude tones. This outfit is so comfortable on and so effortless. I like everything that is soft and keeps me warm. Underneath the jacket I have a white sweater on to keep me warm. The pants are my favorite on this outfit. They are more fancy then sweatpants and you can dress them up or down, which I like. For shoes I have nike Air Force 1 which I wear all the time.


Coat: Vila
Sweater: New Yorker
Pants: Gina tricot
Shoes: Nike Air Force 1
Bag: Michael Kors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6