November Bette Box

This Bette Box has to be my favorite so far. Party seasons are about to start and in this box you have everything to prepare for night outs. There are skincare products (face mask, lip mask, face and neck cream and spot treatment) and some makeup products (lip balm and fake eyelashes).


Clarins - Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector - 01
Nice gel lip balm with a little tint to it. This product feels nice on the lips and it isn't sticky at all. The shade is shimmery rose and it has a nice vanilla scent to it. Good for everyday use. I love that it is super natural on the lips and it gives you smooth and full looking lips. I would recommend to try this product. There is a very cute info card.


Police - The Legendary Scent For Women
 I have never tried Police products. I think this scent is good and it would be nice on occasions. It contains rose, vanilla, jasmine and magnolia flower. Smells more spicy than floral. This perfume is easy to take with you.


Ziaja - Face and Neck Cream
First of all this cream smells amazing. It makes your skin super smooth and hydrated. It's supposed to smooth out wrinkles and it has antioxidant properties. It has acai berry extract, hyaluronic acid and vitamin E. Great night cream to refom the skin on your face and neck. It is suitable for sensitive skin as well.

Naturel Hydrogel Gold Lip Patch 
I have always wanted to try a lip mask and now I got the chance to try one. This lip mask is supposed to hydrate, moisture and soften your lips. I tried this and I didn't see much of a difference on my lips. I think it would work better if you have super dry lips. I liked the color of the lip mask (gold).


Eylure - 3 Dimensional - No. 111 Lashes
I love fake eyelashes cause they make your eyes pop and they also look beautiful. I have tried some Eylure lashes before and they have been great. The best thing in Eylure lashes is that the lash band is super thin and they feel super light weight on the eyes. These eyelashes are longer on the outer corner of the eye (Cat eye).  In this package there is a small glue which is really good to take to your evening bag. I haven't tried this out yet, but they look really pretty.


Neutrogena - Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment 
I have tried this product before and I like it. This product is used to clear spots in just 4 hours. It produces redness and the size of spots and blemishes. I would recommend to use this before going to bed and sleep with it. The texture of this is a gel and it dries down pretty quickly. It is cheap and good treatment for the price.


Naturel - Hydrogel Aqua Face Mask
This time of the year I have a pretty dry skin. I love sheet masks, because they are a easy way to give your face moisture and other good ingredients quickly. This face mask is supposed to be soothing, lifting, firming and extra hydrating. I used it and I liked it. It was hydrating and it made my skin smooth. I liked that the mask was a gel and not a typical tissue mask. It also came in two separate pieces.


Here was the beautiful November Bette Box.

You can still go and get your surprise December Bette Box from here



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6