March Beauty Favorites


Finally I got this post up. March was a pretty good month and I had my birthday (turned 20).  "So exited to get older" :)

 In March I had a lot of makeup favorites. Some products I bought myself and some where gifted.



* Here are my March favorites *


1. Physicians Formula - The Healthy Foundation SPF 20 - Shade LC1 - Light Cool 1 


I love the bronzing powder from Physicians Formula and I wanted to try out this foundation from them. The foundation is medium to full coverage and the finish is satin. The foundation has a nice applyer (stick) which is different to any other foundation. It contains hyaloronic acid, brightening complex and Vitamins A, C and E. It also has SPF 20. When you have applied the foundation it stays on the whole day and you don't have to touch up. Only thing is that it smells a bit weird. 



2. Shisheido - Crystal Gel Gloss

Wow!
This is a really good clear crystal gloss to own. It makes your lips plumped, wet, shiny and it feels comfortable on. The gloss is infused with moisturizing blend of oils. I like this because it doesn't have any shimmer and you can use it with or without lipstick. Also the consistency isn't watery and it is really easy to apply to your lips.




3. Pixi -  Eye Reflections Shadow Palette  Shade Rexlex Light 

I have a lot of Pixi skincare and I love the brand. This is the first makeup product I have tried from them and it's amazing. This palette has 12 shimmery shades that blends effortlessly. They are really pigmented and they look stunning on the eye. The texture of the eyeshadows are smooth, creamy and long-wearing. It contains Vitamin E, Mica and skin conditioning emollients. My favorite shades are Vanilla Glitz, and Nude Lustre Auburn Blaze.




4. Mac - Prep + Prime Fix + Goldlite

I really enjoy the original Fix+ and when this came out I was so excited to get my hands to it. This setting spray has to be the best that I have ever used. The setting spray makes your makeup look really pretty. It makes your skin glowy, dewy and it locks everything on place. You can use it also without makeup to refresh you skin. When you use it you just have to make sure that you shake it well before spraying it on to your skin.



5.  Cien- Oil Care Conditioner

I have use this conditioner for a few months and I think it's great. This smells like caramel and honey and it is infused with macadamia oil. This conditioner makes your hair super silky, smooth and healthy looking. The best thing is that it is super affordable and it really works. My hair is pretty dry at the ends but this conditioner has helped out a lot.




Hope you all have a nice April 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6