May Beauty Favorites

It's summer soon and I am super excited about it. I have a month of school left and then I have a holiday. This month my favorites are pretty good. We have some makeup products, skincare and products to prepare for the summer.


Here are my May favorites...



° I added links to the pictures were you can go and see the products. °

1. Benefit Cosmetics - Goof Proof Eyebrow Pencil - 3.5 (Neutral Medium Brown)

I have always used Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow pencil and I heard this is amazing so I had to try it out. This pencil has to be my favorite eyebrow pencil I have used. It has two ends ( one has the product and the other one a spoolie-brush). It is super easy to use and quick to fill and shape your brows. The formula is excellent and glides on well. You can use the pencil in two different ways. Use the wide part to fill and shape and the pointed edge to define the "tail". It is also waterproof.





2. Nivea - Hawaii Flower & Oil Caring Shower Gel

The scent of this gel... you need to smell it. I have used other shower gels from Nivea but I really do enjoy this one. This shower gel has hawaii frangipan flower and curing oil pearls that exfoliate the skin gently. It smells super fresh and it makes your skin smooth. The color of the shower gel is different and the packaging is nice and simple.






3. Kicks Beauty - Instant Bronzing Self Tan Body Mousse - Light/Medium 

I love to be tanned but sometimes you don't have the time or patience to apply the tan or sunbathe. Here is a great product to use when you wan't your skin to have some color to it. I apply this just before I go to bed. It is a colorless and moisturizing body lotion. It contains vitamin E, Shea butter, squalene and plenty nourishing and strengthening ingredients.

It dries down quickly and doesn't stain your sheets or clothes. Also it leaves your skin feeling silky. The best thing about this product is that it doesn't smell bad like many other tanning products do. It smells like watermelon. I like the shade that it also gives. A nice product to try.



4. Essence - G'day Sydney Eyeshadow Palette 01



This eyeshadow palette is inspired by the ocean, beach and the rocks of Sydney. The palette has nine highly pigmented eyeshadows. There are a few matte shades and some metallic shades.

This palette would be great for traveling. It has nice brown colors and a few blue and green colors to make your eyes pop. And it also has a mirror which is helpful. These eyeshadows blend easily and the pigmentation is great. my favorite shades has to be the two last ones (green and turquoise).



5. Pixi - pHenomenal Gel

The pHenomenal Gel soothes while stabilizing the skin's pH levels, which is essential for protecting your skin and helping to retain moisture.
I keep my moisturizer on the fridge. So when you apply it on your skin it makes feels so fresh and nice. A great product for summer because it's so lightweight and gives moisture quickly.





Hope you found some products to try out yourself...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6