April Beauty Favorites


April was nice and I had a wonderful month. Hope you had a lovely April too :).  In April's beauty favorites we have skincare, hair product, makeup and a sweet summery scent. I can recommend all of these products, because they are amazing. 
Here are my favorites...


April Beauty Favorites




1. Balmain - Leave-In Conditioning Spray 200ml

I have used this product for a long time and it is amazing. I use it everyday to freshen up my hair.
It cares, conditions, smoothes  and makes your hair shiny. It has UV- filters which is great in the summer time to protect your hair. Also it's paraben and sulfate free. It contains silk protein and argan oil. The best thing about this conditioning spray is that it smells soo good.


You can use this on towel dry hair or dry hair.  You don't have to wash it of.

2. La Girl - HD Pro. Conceal - Shade Toast




This concealer from L.A. Girl is BOMB ! You can use these concealers to highlight, contour, color-correct and conceal your face. They have so many different shades to choose from. The concealer shades are medium to full coverage, they blend effortlessly, long wearing, covers spots, darkness under the eyes and redness. The shade that I have is Toast. This shade  is really good for me to contour my face. This concealer is really affordable and it is hyped for a reason.



3. Essence - You Better Work! Volume & Curl Mascara



Mascara that gives you volume and curl. It's sweat and waterproof (great for gym). It stays on and doesn't smudge at all.  It has a curl wand which is good for the under eye lashes.  I like the packaging.



4. Kocostar - Tropical Eye Patch - Coconut

I have always wanted to buy these Kocostar eye Patches. These are infused with coconut. It has 60 eye patches (30 pairs) in one package. These patches are great for hydrating, brighten and debuff your under eyes. I think these work and they do really debuff and hydrate your under eyes. Only thing is that I wish they would have a coconut scent. 



5. Viva La Juice - Bowdacious

I own many Viva La Juice perfumes and I think they are lovely. They smell amazing and the packaging of the bottles are always beautiful. This scent is playful, cheeky and a great scent for summer. The top notes are, mandarin, Williams pear honeydew and the base notes are creamy addiction of tonka bean and coconut milk. If you don't like the scent of coconut this wouldn't be for you.





Thank you for reading this post! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6