Blackbough Swim Haul

This post is about Blackbough and their lovely bikinis. I was kindly gifted some bikinis through this blog.

 Blackbough Swim

Founded in 2017. They are always improving and producing new designs so everyone can easily find bikinis to fall in love with. These bikinis are designed for the tropical souls. They are inspired by the fine, white shores of the Phillippines. 

Blackbough swim has high standards in producing. The bikinis are ethically-made and ecologially-safe.
Every beach and ocean lover can definitely find a great bikini to show of to everyone.

There are so many colors, styles, patterns and fits that you can choose from.
All of the bikinis that I got are in the size Small

Cleo knotted top and bottom (Fluoro Yellow)

This color is amazing (neon yellow). Neon is really in right now and I think this bikini will look beautiful with a tan. You will definitely stand out with this bikini. I love the knot details and it makes it more unique.


Izzy top and stassy cheeky bottoms (Flamenco)

I think this set is super cute such a flattering color and pattern. I don't usually choose this color bikinis but this one looks great and I am happy that I got these. I usually wear black and really subtle bikinis (Now I can change that). The feathers make the bikini really fun.


Tallulah top and brooke bottoms (Mango)

If you like a sporty kind of bikini set here is a great one. The bikini top looks like a spots bra which I like and the bottoms are cheeky which is good for sunbathing. The color is a mix of yellow and orange.




Willow top and stassy cheeky bottoms (Red)

Red is a stunning and really flattering color in my opinion. The top has a nice cut and it has underboob wiring. I don't have a very big chest area but it still looks gorgeous on.


About the bikinis...



° They fit true to size
° The fabric is strecthy, comfortable and soft
° Light weight
° Great quality bikinis
°unique

I can't wait to use them on the beach.

Here are all the links to Blackbough swim. From the links you can see the different bikinis and you can find the ones you love.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6