Oily Skin Type
Oily skin happens when the sebaceous glands in the skin make too much sebum. Sebum is the waxy, oily substance that protects and hydrates the skin.Sebum is vital for keeping the skin healthy. However, too much sebum can lead to oily skin, clogged pores,and acne. There are more cholesterol and saturated fatty acids than in a normal skin. The oilyness is basically everywhere, T-Zone or middle trianqle (nose, cheeks, chin, forehead). You can spot oily skin type if you have a lot of sebum, breakouts, bad microcirculation, thick skin,enlarged pores and poor skin color.
WHAT CAUSES SKINS OILYNESS?
* Usually starts in the early teens but can continue as far as the middle age.
* Weakness of the surface blood ciculation
* Hereditary tendency
* Hormonal causes
* Wrong skincare
* Unhealthy lifestyle
* Peel 1-2 times a week
* Alcoholic toner to reduce the pores
* Use a water-soluble cleansing milk
* 1-2 a week a mud mask or another one that abrobs oil from the skin
* Light, proctecting day cream
* Balancing oil or serum
WHAT A GOOD SKIN TREATMENT DOES TO YOUR SKIN?
Normalizes the sebum secretion, impruves skins blood circulation, removes impurities and prevents their emergence also protecting the skin and prevent oilyness on the day.