Estee Lauder - Foundations

Estee Lauder is a brand to test out if you haven't try it already. I have tested both their skincare and makeup. Both the skincare and makeup are amazing. I have combination skin and I have some scars/burns on my face. Now my skin is so much better than half year ago.  I have to use concealer and then foundation to cover some of the scars away. 

Ad: (I have kindly been send these products from Marsaana Communications) 





 Double Wear - Stay in place makeup

Claims: 
 • Medium to full coverage (Matte finish)
•  24 hour wear 
• Waterproof 
• Oil- free 





 I have tried this foundation before and I love it. The shade then wasn't right for me but this time it was just the right one. This foundation is full coverage and it covers all the impurities and redenss on the skin. You don't need a lot of product to get an amazing looking skin. It stays on for a long time and you don't need to touch up at all. Stays matt for a really long time which is great. This foundation looks much better on my face at the end of the day than most other foundations look in 5-6 hours. It melts into the skin as the day goes on. If you have dry skin this foundation might not be for you. 

The only downside to the product is that it doesn't include a pump. Pouring it out is sometimes a pain as there are times when there is too much wastage if you are not careful. Also be quick when applying the foundation because it dries down quickly.




 It is very pricy but really worth the money if you are looking for a full coverage foundation that actually stays. I always want to pay more if the product actually works and looks great on me. 

 When you re looking for a shade there is no problem to find the one that suits to your skin tone. There are 36 shades to choose from and they have a good variety of undertones (warm, netural and cool). I got the shade 2N1 Desert Beige

 Futurist Hydra Rescue Moisturizing Makeup SPF 45 

Claims: 
• Medium to full coverage (Radiant finish) 
• All day hydration instantly 
• Breathable 
• 12 hour radiant glow




 Now I really enjoy using radiant and glowy foundations that are not that full coverage. I have wanted to try this foundation for so long because I loved the double wear one. First of all the packaging looks so luxurious and I like that it has a pump. This foundation covers up blemishes, redness, evens out the skintone and it gives a natural radiant finish. It has the comforting plumpness of a tinted moisturizer but the coverage of a foundation. Ideal summertime makeup cause it has SPF 45. This foundation feels so comfortable on the skin and it looks flawless. Good for all skin types and it rescues the skin with soothing hydration and skin loving ingredients.  

The Futurist hydra rescue has to be now my favorite foundation. I am going to buy this one for sure when it's done.

 There are 20 shades to choose from. The packaging is travel friendly, lightweight and non-messy. I have the same shade in this foundation too 2N1 Desert Beige




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6