Quick and easy everyday makeup look

I love to wear makeup and experiment with it, but when I am in a rush I have to do a quick and easy makeup. Here is my makeup routine. This makeup look takes only 10 minutes to do.




1. First I moisturize my face. I like to use different moisturizes depending on my skin that day.

2. The next step is to prime my hole face with Mac Moisture Infusion Serum Hydratant. This product gives really smooth and healthy looking skin and this primer does not clog your pores. I recommend this product!

3. Then I like to do my eyebrows. I like to use Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer. It is a great product because it is really pigmented and quick to get great eyebrows. The product also makes the brows look natural.

4. Next step is foundation. For quick and easy makeup looks I like to use Lumene CC Color correcting cream. This is a light coverage foundation. It makes the skin look even and weightless. This cc cream is made with natural ingredients.
 I also like to add some glow to my foundation so I mix some Mac Strobe Cream Hydratant Lumineux in Silverlite. I love this product because you can use this for many different things. For example you can use it as a liquid highlighter or mix it with your favorite foundation.

5. The next step that I do is conceal the high points of my face (The bridge of my nose, cubids bow and cheekbones)  and if I have spots that I like to cover up more.
Now I have been using Maybelline Fit Me in the shade 15. This concealer is really easy to blend. I  also like the applicator as well.

6. After that I use Rimmel London Insta Duo Contour Stick in Light/Clair to contour my face. This product is amazing! The stick has two sides ( highlight and contour) the contour shade is perfect to my skin tone. I use the contour side on my forehead and cheeks. I like to make lines to my face and then blend with my beauty blender. I always blend the color upwards because if you blend the color down it makes your face wider and messy looking.

7. When I have finished blending my contour I lock my face with the best setting powder Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent. The setting powder is fine and it doesn't leave any white marks on the face. Also it doesn't make your skin dry like other setting powders. I like to use this product with a big fluffy powder brush.

8. Then its time for the eyelashes. I only use mascara on the bottom lashes because I have eyelash extensions. I like to do two coats of mascara. The mascara that I use to the bottom lashes is Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof. I like to use waterproof mascara on the bottom lashes because I always have really watery eyes.



9. Sometimes if I like look more fresh I use some highlight. I use the highlight under my brows, on the cheekbones, on the bridge of my nose and on the cubids bow. The higlight I have recently use is Mac Soft and Gentle. This highlight is a peachy undertone and it has gold sparkle on it.

10. For this makeup look I only like to use lipgloss or lip oil. Lipgloss makes lips look more fuller and I really like that look. It also makes the makeup look more fresh. The lipgloss that I like to use is Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy in the shade 140 Fiery Almond. This lipgloss is a nice nude color. It has some gold reflex. It doesn't make the lips tacky at all. The lip oil that I like to use is Lumene Nordic Chic Oil Fusion Lip Gloss in the shade 100. This lip oil makes your lips moisturized. This lip oil has also a gold reflex on it.

11. The last step is setting spray. I love to use a setting spray because it makes your skin look more fresh looking and it locks all the makeup into your skin. The setting spray that I am now using is Lumene valo Glow Refresh Hydrating Vitamin C mist.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6