Summer skincare

Skincare is really important especially when you are training a lot. When I was younger I didn't take care of my skin that much and I didn't know how to treat my skin the right way. But for few years I have been testing products that could help my skin to be the best.

My skin is normal to dry depending on whether it is summer or winter. In this post I thought I would show you some of my current favorite products that I have been using during the summer.



Washing your face is key of having a great skin! I have a bad habit using makeup wipes. They are good but they don't clear the skin deep enough. When I have makeup on I really like to use Face Halo. It reaches deep into your pores and removes and traps all of your makeup. It is really simple and easy to use. It takes only a few minutes to have a clean face. It's also good when you are going to practises or when you travel.  I can't tell you enough how Amazing this product is.



Moisturizing is also really important. I like to use moisturizer two times a day (morning and night). I have found that products which have Glycerol is really good for your skin. Glycerol helps to keep the  moisture on your skin for a long time. Glycerol is good for people with dry skin.

I use Clinique dramatically different moisturizing gel. This makes your skin smooth and improves the texture of your skin. I like to use gel moisturizers in the summer and more thicker moisturizer in the winter. When I moisturize my skin I like to bring it down to my neck also.


Masks are a really nice treatment for your skin. I like to use masks 1-2 times a week. I like to use sheet masks and actual mask. My top two favourite masks are Glamglow Supermud Clearing Treatment and  Origins Flower Fusion Rose Hydrating Sheet Mask. The Glamglow one is great if you feel that your skin needs to clear out from dirt and pores. It makes your skin look better already after one use. The Origins one is really hydrating and it has really nice scent to it.



I love using face sprays. They are so important if you have dry skin. I have now tried out Glamglow GlowsetterI like that the sprayer is soft and gentle to your skin. The scent is also amazing just like candy. This spray has caffeine which helps to wake up dull skin. I like this product a lot.

I use face sprays when I feel my skin needs more moisture. After I have sprayed this all over my face I feel really refreshed. It also gives a nice glow to your face. A great tip is to keep your face spray on the fridge. It's even more refreshing when it is cold.



Here are the products mention above.
Links are in the pictures.


















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6