Glam Eye Makeup look

I love doing glam makeup looks. There are so many different makeup looks that you can create. I like to experiment with makeup and always try to do new looks. I have played with makeup since I was a little girl. I had gymnastic shows where my mom did my makeup and hair. It was fun. I really like to watch beauty gurus on Youtube and Instagram. In the future I really want to do something with beauty.

My favorite makeup look has to be red or brown smokey eye and a natural lip. When I do glam makeup looks I like to take time. I really don't like to do my makeup in a rush. I love to sit down and listen to music or watch youtube videos and do my makeup at the same time. Doing my makeup makes me happy and excited every time.

         

When I do glam makeup looks I like to start with my EYEBROWS.

I used Anastasia Beverly Hills- brow definer in the shade Medium Brown. 
I start at the bottom of my brow and make a line from the start of my brown and ending it to the tail. Then I brush my brows up and fill the middle part and tail a little bit darker so the brows have an ombre look.

After I have done my brows I like to conceal my eyelids and under the brow to make the brows more defined. I used Maybelline- Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle (Shade: Light.) I blended the concealer with a beauty blender. After that I set the eyelid with translucent loose setting powder.

So the next step is EYESHADOW.

In this eyelook I wanted to do something different. I used Nomad Cosmetics Antilles Palette. This palette is amazing and the colors are so bright and vibrant. Also these eyeshadows are so buttery and easy to work with. The shadows are infused with coconut oil which helps to hydrate and condition your skin. They are cruelty free and vegan!! I could talk about this palette all day because it's so good and I highly recommend this palette if you love bright colors.


Eye 1
For the left eye I first used the color The Bath in the crease and I deepen it up with Grace Bay. After that I concealed my lid with the same concealer than before and I set it with powder. Then I used Blue Lagoon in the outter corner of my lid. In the inner lid I used Glistening Waters.  After that I blended the two colors to make them blend together.

In the lower lash line I used the colors which I used in the Right eye. So in the outter lash line Rum Punch and Playa Flamenco and in the inner lash line Pink Sand Beach and Mahogany Bay.

Eye 2
For the Right eye I first used the shade Rum punch in the crease and then I deepen the color with Playa Flamenco. After I blended those colors well I concealed the lid and used powder again. Then In the outter corner of my lid I applied Pink Sand Beach and in the inner corner I used Mahogany Bay. 


In the lower lash line I used the colors which I applied on the left eye. The Baths and Grace Bay on the outter lash line and Blue Lagoon and Glistening Waters on the inner lash line.




After that I curled my lashes and applied mascara on the top and bottom lashes. I used Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara. After that I applied Lashes. The lashes I used are Koko Lashes in the style Amore. The lashes are really dramatic but stunning. I received these lashes from Falseeyelashes. In the website they have really amazing lashes from different brands.


Here are the products that I used on the rest of my face.

Face Products:

Primer: Mac- Prep + Prime Moisture Infusion

Foundation: Estee Lauder Double Wear (Shade  2N2 Buff)

Concealer: Maybelline- Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle (Shade: Light)

Powder: Laura Mercier- Translucent loose setting powder

Contour: Rimmel London- Insta Duo Contour Stick

Bronzer: Too Faced- Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Highlighter: Anastasia Beverly Hills- Glow Kit (That Glow)

Lips: Kylie Cosmetics- Lip liner (Dolce K) and Lipgloss (Literally)


Setting Spray: Glamglow- Glowsetter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6