July Bette Box

June went really fast and I can't believe that it's July already. This months box has some interesting products. All the brands are familiar to me but I have never tried out any of these products before. The toothbrush, cleansing emulsion and the purifying shampoo are great when you travell and they are easy to take into practises.


Here are all the items that came in the Box: Biore Deep Cleansing Pore Strip, Happy Smile Adults Manual Carbon Fiber Toothbrush, Soft Natural Organic Body Butter Mint from Dermosil, Korres Olympus Tea 3 in 1 Cleansing Emulsion and Schwarzkopf Professional Bc Scalp Genesis PurifyingShampoo.



This was the first product that got my eye. I have used pore strips before and they are so good. This pore strip was cute because of the cheetah pattern. I had to use this product right when I got it.


The biggest thing that was in the package was this body butter. I have already tried this product out and it is really moisturizing. It makes your skin really smooth. The only thing is that the scent is a little bit too strong for me but if you like mint scented things you would love this one.

I am looking forward to try all of the products and see if I like them.

Here is the website for all who are interested to order a box
Bette Box

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6