My favorite perfumes

I really love perfumes and good fragranced things. I also love to collect different kinds of perfumes. Everyone has a different fragrance preference.  I prefer floral and fruity scents. I like sweet scents, but I don't like if it is too sweet. It has to have something else to balance the sweetness. For example I like Vanilla, Sandalwood and Honey suckle mixed with berries or floral.  Here are some of my favorite perfumes that I have and use often.


Juicy Couture: Viva La Juicy 50 ml - 68€  This perfume was my first high end fragrance that I bought. It was pricy but I have used it a lot. This scent has mix of berries, vanilla and Jasmine. Fresh and good for everyday use. I have got many compliments of this scent. I love the bottle, it has a cute pink bow and two jewels on it.



Gucci: Bloom - 50 ml - 104€ This scent is my favorite!!! I heard really good things about this perfume so I decided to purchase it. I bought this last Christmas and I love it. It smells like real flowers. It is a really strong scent so you don't have to spray it a lot. This stays on for a really long time which I like. The bottle looks expensive and luxurious. I use this nearly every day. When I run out of this I will buy this perfume again. That's how good it is. 


DKNY: Be Delicious Fresh Blossom - 100 ml - 50€  Fresh and slightly sweet scent (rose, lily and jasmine). I think this scent is perfect for summer. Really feminine and playful scent. This bottle is really unique and different to any other perfume bottles that I have. Only problem is that this bottle is too big to take with me. 



Juicy Couture: Viva La Juicy Noir - 50ml - 87€  This perfume is created from Viva La Juicy perfume. This perfume smells fruity and woody.  Really attractive scent. It's very sensual and arresting. I use this perfume for special occasions. This scent is more spicy than sweet. Cannot recommend this perfume enough.



All of these perfumes are Eau De Parfum. It means that the scent is more intense and tend to last longer (6 to 8 hours.) They are also more expensive. 

The other one is Eau De Toilette. This kind of perfume has lower fragrance content and it's cheaper. Last for 4-6 hours.

I like to apply my perfume to my
° Neck
°Wrists
°Behind my ears 
° On my body

When you apply your perfume it is important NOT to rub the scent just spritz it to your skin. If yo do so it doesn't stay on your skin as long. 

If you like the scent stay on for a long time it is really good to apply it to pulse points.  Pulse point areas heat up during the day and cause your skin to release the scent. You can also use Vaseline  to hold your perfume for a longer period of time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6