Full Face Using Essence Makeup

I have used Essence products before and I really like them. Essence is a really affordable and amazing drugstore makeup brand. I love trying new makeup products and finding new favorites. In this post I am going to show/tell you how I used these makeup products and how I like them. 
 I have kindly sent these products from Whynotpr. 

I didn't have a Essence brow product, powder and bronzer so I used my own products for them.
Everything else is Essence.


Here is the look I created with the makeup I was sent :)


First product I used in this makeup look was Prime + Studio Mattifying + Pore Minimizing Primer
I applied the primer on my t-zone (chin, nose and forehead). This primer is really unique because it comes out in gray and when you rub the product on to your skin it changes clear. It is infused with black clay so thats why the color is gray. It smells also nice.


For foundation I had Insta Perfect Liqure Make up 30
This foundation is waterproof, really lightweight and it has light to medium coverage. It is buildable. It leaves the skin looking glowy and dewy. There is 30ml of foundation in this bottle. The foundation smells pretty strong but I don't mind it. Overall it's a nice foundation.


After foundation I used Camouflage + Healthy Glow Concealer 10 Light Ivory
I love this concealer. This concealer covers up blemishes and under eye circles really good. It blends perfectly on the skin and it doesn't crease. This concealer is longlasting and waterproof. 
 The applicator is nice and easy to use. This concealer has Vitamin E and Provitamin B5. 
The foundation and this concealer looks really great together. 


Next step was eyes. For eyes I used Too Glam To Give A Damn Eye and Face Palette
The package looks stunning and I like the text on it as well. This palette has eight matte and shimmer eyeshadows and one highlighter. I like this palette, especially the shimmers and the highlighter are beautiful. The shadows are pigmented and I like how they are placed on the palette too. Also the mirror gives a nice final touch to it.
 I used the green and gold color on my lids. 

After eyeshadow it was time to but on some mascara. I Need A Miragle! Voluminizing & Strengthening Mascara 01
This mascara is amazing. It makes your lashes look long and voluminous. The applicator is in a "peanut shape". I used only one coat of it and it looked great. I really would recommend to try out this mascara!


Next was Lash On Lash Off Voluminizing Magnetic Accent Lashes
These lashes go half way your eyes. They look really natural and they are great to use on everyday makeup looks. It looks like you don't even have fake lashes on. They feel comfortable on the eyes and they are easy to apply. 


For the glow I used Go For The Glow Highlight Palette 02
The formula of these highlighters are awesome. They look wet on the skin and they blend super easy. I used the first shade on the left. It looks stunning on the skin and it's pigmented. The other two shades are unique and different that I would normally use, but I can't wait to play with this palette more.


For lips I used Insta - Care Lipstick 02 Daily Maybe
This is a nice everyday nude lipstick. It's a red/brown nude. It has shea butter oil and that's why it's super lightweight and comfortable on your lips. 


All the products are great and I found some new favorites. For example I really enjoy the concealer and the mascara. I am definitely going to add some of these products to my everyday makeup looks.

Hope you liked this post 
<3






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6