January Beauty Favorites


I thought it would be fun to write and tell you about my favorite beauty products. So each month I tell you about five products which I have been enjoying and why they are my favorite products.






Here are my five January beauty favorites



1. Pixi - Glow Tonic




I have always wanted to try out Pixi products and especially this glow tonic, cause I have heard so many good things about it. I have used this product for nearly two months. I use it 2-3 times a week.

This tonic gently exfoliates the skin and takes out the dead skin and it soothes your skin (it contains aloe vera). It is suitable for all skin types and it smells fresh. This glow tonic removes excess oils, make up and dirt that you might have on your skin. I have a really sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate the skin. This bottle will last me a long time ;)


2. Stila - Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadow




I have the shades Golden Girl, Perlina and Kitten Karma. These came in a pack of three. I ordered these from Beautybay. My favorite shade out of these three has to be Kitten Karma. It is a rose gold shade. Golden Girl is a sheer golden shade and Perlina is a really unique white with different color sparkles.

These liquid eyeshadows are really pigmented and they don't crease on the eye which is great.
The applicator is nice and the shadows are easy to apply. You can use these on them own on the inner corner to make your eyes pop or in the middle of the eye to create a nice glam eye look. I think these are really nice when you are going out or you just want to make your eyes the center of the attention.
These liquid eyeshadows makes your eyes pop better than a powdery glitter/shimmer eyeshadow.




3. Clarins - Instant Light Natural Lip Perfector - (Shade 01)



I discovered this product from Novembers Bettebox and I had to get the full size product. This lip perfector makes your lips plumped and really smooth. It smells like vanilla. The best thing is that you can wear this when you don't have any makeup on.  It's so natural looking. It has a light pink undertone.  I use this product everyday. You have to try this lip perfector!




4. Schwarzkopf - Gliss Daily Oil Elixir




I had to add this to my favorites, because it's soo good and affordable. Also my hair is super dry in the ends (swimming) so this oils helps a lot. It contains argan oil and Vitamin E. The smell is nice too.  I used to use Morocconoil's  hair oil but it was super expensive. This is a great dupe for that hair oil.

I use two pumps of this and rub it to the ends of my hair everyday. I like to use this when my hair is a little wet. It makes your hair smooth and shiny. 



5. Essence - Camouflage Healthy Glow Concealer - (Shade 10 Light Ivory)




I was gifted send this product a few months ago and it's amazing. It is a medium to high coverage concealer. It blends easily on the skin and it makes your under eyes look amazing. It is also good for highlighting the face and covering blemishes (this shade is a little too light for covering my blemishes). This concealer doesn't crease and stays for a long time. You don't need to touch up your makeup at all.  The applicator is good and sturdy.

This concealer is super affordable it's under 4 euros!! So you can't go wrong with this concealer.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6