How to style for cold weather

I haven't done a fashion related post for a while. In this post I am going to show you four different outfits that I styled for cold weather. 


Outfit 1

Pants: Zara

Belt: Madlady - Click It Brass

knit dress: Zara

Bag: Michael Kors

Jacket: Zara - Double-Faced BikerJacket

Shoes: Dr Martens - Molly Glitter Boots




This is a basic all black outfit, but not to make it all sad looking I popped some color to it to make the outfit pop a little. The knit dress looked a little too baggy so I paired it up with a belt which really made a difference and also made the waist look more flattering. The knit dress paired up with the biker jacked is such a warm combination, so you wouldn't get cold. The boots are great if it's raining or it's snowing, because they come high on the angle. 




Outfit 2

Jacket: Primark

Shirt: H&M 

Sweatpants: Gina Tricot - Cecilia Velour Trousers

Mittens: Superdry

Scarf: Monki

Bagpack: Tommy Hilfiger

Shoes: Nike Air Force 1



This outfit is a cozy one. You can't get more cozy than this. I love teddy coats and I have few of them. I just recently have bought this jacket and I love it. With this outfit I wanted to have an easy carry on backbag that also looks stylish. I love sweatpants and I like to wear them all the time. These sweatpants are velour and they look nice on. For shoes I have the basic Air Force ones that goes with everything. To top it of I added mittens and a scarf to give extra warmness. 




Outfit 3

Jacket: 

Knit dress: Amisu - Midi Dress

Crop knit sweater: Bikbok - Willy Sweater

Bag: Michael Kors

Shoes: Nike M2K Tekno


This is the one that I like the most. It's not the warmest have to say but it looks really good on. It's dressy but at the same time casual because of the sneakers. This knit dress was a little bit too cold paired up with the trench coat, so I added a crop sweater to wear on top of the dress. I didn't like the belt on the jacked so I switched it on the dress to add detail to the dress. I wanted this outfit to be comfy so I added sneakers to tone it down. The nude bag matches the coat perfect. 




Outfit 4

Jacket: Zara

Hoodie: H&M 

Bag: Topshop

Jeans: Bershka - Join Life - grey

Mittens: H&M

Shoes: Adidas Originals Superstar




For the last outfit we have a basic. Jeans paired up with a over sized hoodie. I wanted to add a bag to this outfit and I think this bumbag looks nice with the hoodie. I like that the jeans come up with the belt and that adds some detail to this outfit too. I have same material jacket and mittens so I thought they would look nice together. For shoes I wanted something basic and easy to just throw on.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6