My everyday makeup routine


I love to take time with my makeup and create different looks, but when it comes to everyday makeup I like it to be simple and quick. This makeup look takes just a few minutes and it looks good.




Here is my everyday makeup look. All the steps to this look are down below.




After washing my face and doing my typical morning skincare routine, I moisture my skin and use primer. The primer that I have been loving is from Ole Henriksen. (Truth Banana Bright Face Primer). I apply the primer all over my face by patting it on to my skin. I like my makeup to look glowy.

 This primer gives you a luminous look and it makes your foundation stay and apply effortlessly. It helps to reduce oil and minimizes the appearance of pores. Also it smells heavenly. You can use this product on itself to give your skin a healthy glow.




The second step is my brows. I like to do my brows before applying my foundation, I just prefer it that way. I'm not good doing my eyebrows and I think it is sometimes difficult to get them look the same. I usually like to tint my eyebrows so I don't have to use so much brow product on them. Now I have been using a pencil from Benefit and it is amazing. I like natural looking browns and that they are lighter at the beginning of the brow and it goes darker as it goes to the tail of the brow.

 The pencil that I am using is Goof Proof eyebrow pencil - 3,5. The shade is a neutral medium brown.  This pencil makes the brow game so easy and fast. I like that you can use it so many ways. You can make really precise lines and the pencil has great pigment. At the end of the pencil there is a brush which is a nice touch. The pencil looks great too and different to all of the eyebrow pencils on the market.





Next step is foundation. I used to use high coverage foundations everyday, but now I want my skin to breath and look more natural. Don't get me wrong I love high coverage foundations, but for everyday makeup I like to use cc creams. The one that I use is Lumene - CC Color Correcting Cream - Fair. I like to apply the cc cream with a wet blender. This cc cream is light to medium coverage, lightweight, reduces redness and makes skin glowy. It has SPF 20 and it suits for all skin types.




Sometimes after foundation I like to use concealer to cover up some spots (if I have breakouts).
To cover up those annoying spots I use Maybelline Fit me - 15 Light. I love this concealer and it is really affordable and it looks nice on the skin.



After that I like to highlight with concealer. I use one to two shades lighter concealer to my skin tone to really highlight my face. I like to apply it under my eyes (triangle shape), the bridge of the nose, between my eyebrows, under my eyebrows (to clean them and make them look better) and on the chin. I like to blend everything with the same blender.  The concealer for highlighting is L.A. Girl - HD Pro. Conceal - Porcelain.  This concealer blends nicely, covers up dark under eyes like a dream and doesn't look cakey at all.



Then it's time to set the face. I like to use loose setting powder to set my whole face. I use Laura Mercier - Translucent setting powder.  This powder makes your skin look flawless and It’s my all time favorite powder. This powder is good for baking too. I apply the powder with a big brush.



Now it's time for lashes. If I don't have lash extensions I like to first curl my lashes and then use two coats of mascara on the top lashes. I also apply a little bit of mascara to the bottom lashes. The mascara I have been using is Essence - Lash Princess. This mascara makes your lashes super long and gives great volume. It doesn't smudge and lasts pretty good. I like Essence mascaras on general, because they are so affordable and great quality.



After Mascara if I have the time or I like to look more fancy I apply bronzer and highlihgter on my eyes. First I use the same bronzer that I use on my skin to the crease and to the moving lid I use highlighter. It is super easy and fast eyelook. You don't have to use many products to make a nice basic eyeshadow look. In this look I didn't use anything on the eyes except mascara.


Next step is to give some color to my face. I like to use bronzer on my cheeks, forehead and chin. I like to use matte bronzers. The bronzer that I have been loving and using a ton is Benefit - Hoola Bronzer. This bronzer gives a nice tanned looking skin and it looks stunning on the skin.  I apply the bronzer with a tense brush.


When I have applied the bronzer the next step is blush. I have started to love using blush. I like natural pink with shimmer (Nars Orgasm) or coral shades. Now I have been using Lyko - Blush Compact Powder - 03. The texture of this blush is so buttery and smooth. The shade is a beautiful rosie tone. I like to have blush on the apples of my cheeks and a little on the nose and chin to add some more color. I apply it with a blush brush.




I love glow and the next step is highlighter. This product has been a favorite of mine for a long time. It is Mac cosmetics - Soft and Gentle. The shade is a stunning peach/bronze tone. This highlighter is really good for everyday use and it's not glittery at all. I use highlighter on the bridge of the nose, cheek bones and under my eyebrows. I apply it with a fan brush.




Then it's time for lips. I used to use matt lipsticks but not anymore. Now I like to use glosses and lip pencils. My cousin had this lip gloss but in a different shade and I tried it out and  I fell in love with it . I bought Fenty Beauty - Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Lumminizer - Fussy.  This is the best gloss I have ever tried out. It doesn't feel uncomfortable on the lips, it smells nice and makes your lips plumped. Also I don't really like pink shades but this is an exception. You can use this product on it's own or use it over your favorite lipstick.  Love this product so much. I only use this product for my lips and thats it.



Last step of my everyday makeup look is setting spray. I use Urban Decay - All Nighter Setting Spray. I have heard so many good things about this setting spray so I had to get it. Before this setting spray I was using Mac - Fix +.  All nighter really keeps your makeup on place and looking good for a long time. I like to spray a lot of it on my face. Straight after spraying it everywhere I like to dap it in with a blender, to make everything melt together nicely.




That was my everyday makeup look hope you enjoyed reading :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6