My makeup wish list


This is a different kind of post that I have ever written. In this post you will see my makeup wish list.
Some of these products I have been wanting for a long time. I love experiencing with makeup and find new holy grail products to use everyday. Here are my current makeup wish list items.



Charlotte Tilbury - Airbrush Flawless Finish





This first product is from Charlotte Tilbury. I have watched her makeup tutorials on Instagram and they look amazing. I have only used loosed powders to set my makeup for few years. I have heard a lot of good things about this product. I want to try this product out and see if it's better than loose powders to set the face. 
The texture is supposed to be very silky, making your skin looking flawless. It blurs imperfections, hydrates the skin, its long lasting and full coverage. A lot of people have said that it makes your skin look airbrushed, also it works for oily and dry skin. The packaging looks stunning, the only thing is that it is really pricy. 



Nars - Sheer Glow Foundation




So this foundation has been on my wish list for over two years now. Currently I love sheer and glowy foundations. I like my skin to look glowy and flawless. This foundation is supposed to be sheer, glowy and buildable (natural looking finish). It makes your skin softer, smoother and it protects and brightens the skin.
It is a hydrating foundation with glycerin witch is one of the most effective and well-known humectants that attracts and holds moisture.Vitamin C: very effective to brighten the skin. Tumeric extract: Improves skins radiance and evens out skin tone. 



Jouer -Essential High Coverage Concealer Pen






This concealer is pretty new. It is a high coverage, creamy, natural concealer that has powerful skincare ingredients to improve and brighten the skin. Contains ingredients like hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E, resveratol and Meadowfoam seed oil. Resveratol gives you a youtful-looking apperance and Meadowfoam seed oil prevents dryness. 
I like the packaging and the pen makes it easier to apply the concealer in those hard reach areas. 


Fenty Beauty - Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer - Fussy




Sephora: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb Universal Lip Luminizer Fussy

I bought this lip gloss when I was on vacation. I have used it a lot since then and it's stunning on the lips. It is nearly empty and when I have the change to buy it again I will. The shade is a pretty  shimmering pink. I don't usually like pink but this is so natural looking that I can't say no to this one :). The formula is great and it doesn't feel uncomfortable on the lips. The applicator is really good and after one swipe you have the most amazing gloss on your lips. Plus it makes your lips look fuller. It also smells amazing like vanilla mixed with peach. I would recommend this product for sure. I love Rihanna and she is such an inspiration and I love her work in the music world, fashion and makeup. 



Becca - Shimmer Skin Perfector Pressed Highlight - Champagne Pop







Sephora: Becca Shimmer Skin Perfector Pressed Hihlight Champagne pop


This is a highlighter that many people have raved about. This is a creamy textured highlight that doesn't leave skin looking glittery or very textured. The shade is supposed to suit many skin tones. The shade is a beautiful soft gold with peachy-pink pearl. I have used Mac - Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle for a long time and I love that highlighter, but I really want to try something new. 




Hope you liked this kind of a post!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyelashes

What this blog is all about?

Formula 10.0.6